Monday, October 13, 2008

Shoe Fetish







I have decided that Mallory has a shoe fetish. She LOVES shoes. If she ever leaves the room we always know where to find her. Luckily, after she drags all of the shoes out she usually puts them back. Today I decided to catch her in action. She also has a thing about pulling out clothes from the dresser either trying to put them on or throwing them in the trash. I have to be careful to look in Alyssa's trashcan every time I throw something away to make sure there are no clothes in there. Alyssa is also obsessed with something but I haven't been able to catch her in action. I will post about it as soon as I have a picture.

Trey went to Kansas City this weekend to visit his friend Dylan. He had a great time! My mom came to stay with me for the weekend. We had our second MOPS meeting Friday which went great! Friday afternoon we went to Monroe to do a little shopping and eat. I got so sick while we were shopping. I have had a little sore throat all week but Friday it was bad! Every time I swallowed I was overcome with nausea from the pain. My mom had to drive us home Friday night because I didn't think I could make it! I felt better Saturday morning but went to Quick care to make sure I didn't have anything contagious. The doctor said it was allergies so then I went to croptoberfest to scrapbook for the rest of the day. The only problem was the doctor gave me a decongestant to take and I felt drunk all day. I hate that I can't take any medicine. It ALL makes me feel that way - and I don't like that way that feels!! So, I will just have to suck it up and deal with it. Luckily my Mom was here to help take care of me and the girls. She made me my favorite soup which made me feel SO much better. I did get 14 pages done in Alyssa's baby book! Trey came home yesterday. He was supposed to fly into Monroe but because his flight was delayed out of KC he missed his flight in Dallas so he flew into Shreveport instead. The girls and I were SO glad to see him!

No comments: