Monday, October 20, 2008

Corn Dogs and Ketchup






I introduced corn dogs to the girls last night. Mallory loved it. Alyssa didn't. Alyssa does love ketchup. She likes to stick her fingers in it and lick them. I thought maybe if we dipped the corn dog in it she would like it but I was wrong. Oh, well. I'll try something else! Mallory liked dipping her corn dog in the ketchup and eating it. It was so cute we took pictures. The bottom picture is from Saturday. Tech had a game so I put the girls t-shirts on to show some support! The last one is showing how excited Alyssa gets when I sing the veggie tales theme song!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute! I've never really been a huge fan of corn dogs, so I'll side with Alyssa on this one :) Their shirts are so cute! I miss you guys, and can't wait to see you at Christmas! I've been working on the lists, and Andy's is actually more developed at this point than mine! Hope things are going well! Talk to you soon!

Megan said...

i love their Tech shirts. i'm ashamed to admit that my girls were decked out in ULM gear this Saturday :)

The Tylers said...

Hey Tara!
It was great meeting you on Sunday. I have checked your blog out before but did not know who you were:). I hope we run into each other again. Have a great week!
Suzanne